|SAT MATH Beginning Essential TBT|
Class DescriptionBeginning Essential TBT- The Key to SAT Success!
Recommend Grade: G6-G8
Class Pre-requirement: Students who are learning or have completed G7 Math
Topics selecte from: Pre-Algebra, Algebra I, Algebra II
· All lessons will straightly aim to SAT needs, and allows students to progressively understand covered math topics.
· The contents will focus on the training of word problem skills and the math capabilities to solve questions with one or multiple math topics.
· As the common problem for middle school students, carefulness mistakes will be reduced by an improved learning behavior.
What is TBT Program?
TBT (Topic by Topic) program is an innovative math learning plan to build an efficient roadmap aimed to SAT and college math preparation. Instead of traditional math learning process, TBT program helps students to break through 34 primary math topics with all aligned subjects. For example, students will start with learning “Linear Equation” at first few weeks. The contents will be all the “Linear Equation” knowledge and question types from Pre-Algebra to Algebra II.
More information about TBT Program, please visit the website: www.ceitutoring.com
Beginning Essential TBT
All lessons will straightly aim to SAT needs, and allows students to progressively understand covered math topics.
The contents will focus on the training of word problem skills and the math capabilities to solve questions with one or multiple math topics.
As the common problem for middle school students, carefulness mistakes will be reduced by an improved learning behavior.
Beginning Essential TBT Roadmap:
About the Instructor:
Co-Founder and Math Instructor
CEI Tutoring, Dublin
· Graduate of the University of California, Berkeley with a major in Mathematics.
· Former technical advisor to the Google Self-Driving car development team, developing industry relevant applied mathematical knowledge.
· Over 10 years of teaching and education experience in both the public and private educational systems with an emphasis on the development of mathematics skills in young people.
· Previous Supervisor of the Contra Costa College Tutoring Center specializing in the education of associates degree students for transition to advanced degree programs.
· Expertise in mathematics testing and competition preparation: AP Calculus, PSAT, SAT I, SAT II, ACT, AMC.
· Coached students to pass the AMC tests, and supported students in national team competition.
· Extremely high success rate of 85% of previous students achieving perfect 800 scores on the SAT (Math Subject).